…for all your hyperactively-excellent :} work on This incarnation of the ongoing Brendanblog; and in its Next Generation may you compile a tomorrow worthy of all the yesterdays (but less time-consuming :).

Thank you too, for the honor of having been Included on your suspicious auspiscious roster of usual suspects distinguished Guestbloggers ;]. The opportunity to Ventilate my odd opinions (and in my Own peculiar diction, unpasteurized! :) has been Important to me. Seriously, it has.

You’re a Good one, old Kiddoe. / And now (as Nana Loy would say:) ~ Onward & Upward!

Love,
~ Dad

7 Responses to “Thank you, Brendan…”

1. Nadine says:

I’m going to miss Joe Loy’s comments!

2. Brendan says:

I’m going to miss Nadine’s comments! :) I hope you’ll be sticking around after I move to the new digs…

3. Marty West says:

I forget my password to login as a guestblogger. I will be sticking around for the new blog though so all is well. I will have to adjust my bookmars folder accordingly.

4. kcatnd says:

Thanks, Joe! You’re always a good read. Brendan, good luck with the switchover. I’ll be around on the other side.

5. Bonnie says:

Well done, Joe. Thanks for having the words to thank Brendan for all of us. Would “Loyfully Considered” be too cute?

6. Brendan says:

Thanks, Dad, and everybody.

Toni wanted to guestblog this, but she didn’t remember her password, so she asked Becky to do it — but unfortunately, neither Becky nor I know her password either, so we can’t. :) But here it is, as a comment, at least:

It started innocently, Hey check out my blog if you have a chance says this guy on the other end of the phone. He was hired to make my life easier at a client site. He was different, that was for sure. He was so darn honest, I hated that. He got me with that blog, I mean he really got me. He made me young again some how. He talked about clouds and made me think about clouds as if i were five again. What a gift I thought, that this guy cold make a person like me wonder again. Like a great novel the blog became a must do. It took me along for a life ride, his life. It became part of my life. Thank you cyber friend.

Antonia Namnath

And thank you, Toni. :)

7. Mike's brother Matt says:

So, any chance you’ll take up the mantle Joe? The world needs oddly typed insights, and you’re the man for the job!