Blogroll suggestions?

In a sure sign of the changing "seasons" here on the Irish Trojan’s Blog — the lull before the Pennsylvania  Primary and the approach of Selection Sunday means that, inevitably, politics will increasingly take a back seat to basketball this month — I’ve updated and expanded my College Basketball blogroll, and bumped it up above the Politics blogroll.

As I did with the Politics blogroll, I’d like to ask for your suggestions. Fellow hoops fans: what sites am I missing? Which ones should I take out? I haven’t really been reading basketball blogs very much this season, so I don’t know what’s the new hotness in the CBB blogosphere. Any thoughts will be much appreciated!

And never fear, fellow political junkies. I’ll still blog about politics. :) Just maybe not quite as much… but I think there’ll be plenty of time for USC/ND/Gonzaga-rooting and Hillary-bashing!

8 Responses to “Blogroll suggestions?”

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

2. Poot says:

Sorry to be harsh, but your blog is so boring now, no one cares.

Eh. I admit, the variety of topics hasn’t been as wide as usual lately, largely because I don’t have as much free time, so I have to choose how to channel it… and lately my proceduralist political-junkie tendencies have been winning the day. (MICHIGAN! FLORIDA! SUPERDELEGATES! UNCOMMITTED! etc. etc.) Some people find that stuff fascinating; many others find it deadly dull. I can live with that. I must say, though, it’s nice to see all the “new blood” in comments in recent weeks. I just hope the rest of the old regulars don’t get TOO bored! The primary will end one of these days, I swear. :)

Anyway, I think the more relevant issue here on this particular thread, rather than a general sense of boredom, is just that I’ve never had as big of a college-basketball audience as I do a college-football audience or a politics audience. So, for instance, I got lots of great suggestions on the politics blogroll thread a while back… here, not so much. I wasn’t expecting as much input here as there, but one or two suggestions would be nice. :)

4. Alasdair says:

Ummm … how about a post about Gary Gygax ?

(grin)

5. yea says:

all of ken pomerey’s stuff is a must. in fact, anyone who is serious about college basketball should keep updated with his stuff.

Been planning to do one Alasdair, i’ll try and get to it tonight.

7. B. Minich says:

The DC Sports Bog! May be too regional for you, but I figured you wanted some feedback, so here it is.

8. Brendan says: