Blogroll thoughts?

What does everyone think of the new & improved (?) politics blogroll in the sidebar at right?

I added a bunch of the sites y’all suggested, as well as some others, and did my best to break the links up into three (admittedly somewhat fuzzy) categories — while avoiding those arbitrary "left" and "right" labels.

Did I miss anything important? Is anything miscategorized? Did I add too much, make it too long/cluttered? If so, what should I take out?

7 Responses to “Blogroll thoughts?”

Personally i think you should remove Drudge, but I know you have reasons why you don’t, still does he HAVE to be at the top of the list?

Drudge drives MSM coverage. Get over it.

As I said, I understand why Brendan has Drudge listed there, I just think its feeding the beast and the more people you can get to ignore the biased rumor-monger the better.

4. Condor says:

I think one foreign press could be worth something here. I’m not saying that anyone ought to vote based solely on what the world says about the US. But sometimes it’s helpful to take it into account, even if only to reject it. Also, it seems to me to be important to keep in mind that choosing the US president is probably the biggest choice anyone makes in the entire world.

So Der Spiegel has a commentary on the US election in English.

It’s at http://www.spiegel.de/international/0,1518,k-7260,00.html

5. Laura says:

Looks very nice. I like the way you have links for different pages of the same site on one line. Easy to find things that way.

Best wishes,

Laura

6. Joe Loy says:

(you actually gave me this one, a few months back I think ) ~ The Green Papers, http://www.thegreenpapers.com/P08/ Very nerdy, very commendable :). Their Homepage is even more Comprehensively nerdy than the Nomination-Process page 8 & its many Subsidiaries. Excellent stuff. :>