Two years ago today…

Wedding photos here. Some more video highlights are here and here. And after the jump, in case anyone’s interested (and has an hour-and-a-half to kill), I’ve posted our full wedding video — all 1 hour, 26 minutes of it.

13 Responses to “Two years ago today…”

1. jlr says:

awww.

Congrats. Sorry, I don’t have that kind of time, but I was there, so I don’t think I particularly need to watch the whole thing ;-)

2. Leanna Loomer says:

Thanks :) I watched it :) Love you both :)

Happy anniversary, Brendan and Becky! Despite my horrendous bout with the flu, I had a great time and was honored to be the Best Man. I was even more honored to be in the jacuzzi when all the ladies decided to give their boobies freedom. Bea also had a great time. ;-)

4. The Stone Family says:

Wonderful to revisit that happy moment. We were all so happy to be with you for your beautiful wedding. By the way – check the pool – I picked today for the arrival of Loyette! Be well and happy, Tom, Bonnie and Kim

5. Joe Loy says:

Thanks for those fond & lovely Reminiscences; and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! :)

(Andrew, notwithstanding your awful illness you performed your duties bravely. / And you did very well at the Wedding & Reception, too. ;)

6. kcatnd says:

Andrew, you had the flu during that? 10 merits awarded.

7. JD says:

Congratulations on the anniversary. You are a lucky guy. After reading this blog for 2 1/2 years I kind of see you as a really, really successful version of me. Makes me jealous.

Andrew wasn’t the only one with the flu, I missed out on the bachelor party tryin to get my fever down

Apparently my groomsmen are allergic to me. :)

Heh, no, your off the hook on this one, i got it from my sister over Christmas. Yeah flying wasn’t fun either. I probably contaminated the entire plane just for you!

Not fishing for anything, Wobbly, just sharing memories of a joyous day. I fail to understand why you feel the need to be a prick even under the guise of being nice. Did your mother never teach you the “if you can’t say something nice” rule? This is now the second time you have poisoned a wedding-video thread with your unprovoked nastiness. Why do I tolerate you again?

12. Drive-By Media says:

Happy Anniversary from ND Law :)

I suppose should wish you happy anniversary but i’m too busy pouting that the baby didn’t come today so I’m outta luck in the pool ;-)