Dick Cheney = Noah Daniels?

NRO‘s Kathryn Jean Lopez fantastizes about a Cheney ’08 candidacy, and muses that “President Cheney would make Tom Lennox secretary of homeland security.” Heh.

Speaking of which, I never posted a 24 thread yesterday, so if anyone is dying to talk about last night’s episode, this would be a good place to do so. TiVoers not wanting to encounter spoilers might want to steer clear of comments on this post. For my part, I’ll offer just one spoiler, after the jump:

The Chloe-Morris subplot remains painfully dumb.

That is all.

6 Responses to “Dick Cheney = Noah Daniels?”

1. isuquinndog says:

Yeah Morris/Chloe (though I think she’s hot) is starting to get boring. I hope it leads somewhere like his sponsor is a terrorist.

I want Jack to start blowing things up again!

2. Marty West says:

The actor that plays Morris is 61.

61!?!?!?!?!?!?

Other than that I would say last nights episode was kind of lame.

3. Joe Mama says:

Chloe’s scowl makes Hayden Christensen in SW: ROTS look like Marlon Brando.

Marty,

here is what wikipedia has to say about Carlo Rota (the actor who plays Morris):

Rota does not list a birthdate in his biography. Many sources have put his age at 61, however he is more likely in his late forties.

5. Aaron says:

NRO’s Kathryn Jean Lopez fantastizes about a Cheney ‘08 candidacy

Hee! ;) That’s our K-Lo.

In other Corner news, it’s fun to see Andrew Stuttaford taking Michael “fasterplease” Ledeen out to the woodshed over the idiocy of Afghan poppy erradication.

6. spiderman says:

Anyone know where I can get a Noah Daniels for President bumper sticker??? Seriously… I love the show but that whole “…the president’s brain is swelling and bringing him out of the coma might make him a veg or killhim” schpeel isn’t holding much water since the show plans on having him back in a suit sitting a big meetings next week. VP Noah is a much tougher leader in war time anyway. And speaking of which… I get pissed everytime one of the pansies sitting on the Prez’s cabinet warns Noah that a nuclear strike could start WWIII. GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!! Did they all forget about the nuke that went off on American soil in week… 4? 5???? THAT started WWIII!!!!