Sarah Elizabeth LeFoll, 1983-2005
Me and Sarah at her junior prom, April 28, 2000
Newington High School Class of 2001 grad Sarah LeFoll, also known as "Scout" or (back in the day) "Gimpi," died tragically and unexpectedly on September 16, 2005 in Utah, at age 22. Below is a series of links celebrating Sarah's life and mourning her death.
This memorial page is a work in progress. Contributions are welcome. If you have photos, videos, sound clips, written material, or anything else you'd like to contribute, please e-mail email@example.com.
Donations in Sarah's memory may be directed to the Newington High School Music Fund, 605 Willard Ave., Newington, CT 06111.
Click here to leave a comment on this memorial page. Click here to share a memory, express your condolences or otherwise pay tribute to Sarah.
Celebrating Sarah's life: Music
- A montage of video clips of Sarah in NHS musicals:
- Appalachian Carol sung by the 2000-01 NHS Chamber Choir, with Sarah on solo - MP3 file
- A Welsh Lullaby sung by the 2000-01 NHS Chamber Choir, including Sarah - MP3 file
- Amazing Grace sung by the 2000-01 NHS Chamber Choir, including Sarah - MP3 file
- R.I.P. Sarah LeFoll, 1983-2005
- She's really gone
- I'm coming home
- Organizing a tribute to Sarah
- Saying goodbye
- Close your eyes now, go to sleep
- How sweet the sound
- Still grieving
- Gimpi's birthday
- We miss you, Sarah
- All blog posts about Sarah
- NOTE: These audio clips were recorded with a consumer digital camera, so the sound is low-quality.
- Nearer My God to Thee, sung by the congregation - MP3 file
- A Welsh Lullaby (first 55 seconds), sung by NHS choir alumni, Classes of 1998-2008 - MP3 file